First of all, I'm an idealistic programmer using a Unix operating system and open source software.
Most of the time I am working in the area of web using TYPO3 as CMS of my choice since 2012.
Most of the time I am working with and for TYPO3. Most of the websites I've created since 2012 are done with TYPO3. Nowadays I am also part of:
- TYPO3 Community, by visiting TYPO3 Usergroups and BarCamps, as well as Developer Days (of course not during COVID-19)
- TYPO3 Association (TYPO3 Community Membership)
- TYPO3 Documentation Team
- TYPO3 Education Committee
- TYPO3 Dashboard initiative
- TYPO3 Budget Owner for "Provide QA Best Practices usable by Community", see our results at GitHub.
And I am developing the following extensions:
Codappix GmbH ¶
I'm currently employed at Codappix GmbH. This company was founded by three colleagues and myself.
We founded this company in order to work the way we want. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Consider Pull Requests a must have
- Write tests as part of our work
- Provide Pair Programming
- Explain implications and solutions
- Create concepts and ideas
- Check which customers we want to work with
Please feel free to reach out to me via: