First of all, I'm an idealistic programmer using a Linux operating system and open source software. Find out more at the below section Software.
Most of the time I am working in the area of web using TYPO3 as CMS of my choice since 2012.
Most of the time I am working with and for TYPO3. Most of the websites I've created since 2012 are done with TYPO3. I was or am also part of:
- TYPO3 Community, by visiting TYPO3 Usergroups and BarCamps, as well as Developer Days
- TYPO3 Association (TYPO3 Community Membership)
- TYPO3 Documentation Team
- TYPO3 Education Committee
- TYPO3 Dashboard initiative
- TYPO3 Budget Owner for "Provide QA Best Practices usable by Community", see results at GitHub.
And I am maintainer of the following extensions:
Codappix GmbH ¶
I'm currently employed at Codappix GmbH. This company was founded by three colleagues and myself.
We founded this company in order to work the way we want. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Consider Pull Requests a must have
- Write tests as part of our work
- Provide Pair Programming
- Explain implications and solutions
- Create concepts and ideas
- Check which customers we want to work with
Curriculum Vitae ¶
- Mar 2018 → Current (ongoing) Software Developer at Codappix GmbH
- Dec 2017 → Current (ongoing) Shareholder of Codappix GmbH
- Sep 2016 → Jun 2018 (1 year, 10 months) Software Developer at digital competence
- May 2015 → Sep 2016 (1 year, 5 months) Software Developer at web-vision GmbH
- Focusing on TYPO3 CMS integration and development
- Establishing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Kicking off automated acceptance testing via Codeception
- Jul 2012 → Apr 2015 (2 years, 10 months) Software Developer at wfp:2 GmbH & Co. KG
- Focusing on TYPO3 CMS development
- Establishing automated Deployment
- Nov 2009 → Jul 2012 (2 years, 8 months) apprenticeship as Software Developer at wfp:2 GmbH & Co. KG
- Feb 2009 → Oct 2009 (0 years, 9 months) civilian service at Jugendherberge Neuss-Uedesheim
- Sep 2008 → Jan 2009 (0 years, 5 months) temporary job as web designer at wfp:2 GmbH & Co. KG
I'm familiar with the following software which I'm using since some years already in no specific order:
- Neovim (you might be interested in Blog Post Unix Setup: neovim)
- TYPO3 CMS
- i3wm, dmenu
- Ubuntu (my current Distribution, wanna switch to NixOS in future)
- GitHub and GitLab
And currently migrating my setup to nix, see: https://gitea.daniel-siepmann.de/danielsiepmann/nixpkgs/.
Please feel free to reach out to me via:
- E-Mail: info| at |daniel-siepmann.de
- Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- TYPO3 Slack: danielsiepmann
- Twitter: @daniel_siepmann
Public Key ¶
You can download my public RSA key B9D690F77CD0B7C4336F661133D6629915560EF4.